The current corona pandemic has presented major challenges to the purchasing departments of hospitals, medical institutions and big parts of the MedTec industry. All experts agree that there will be serious changes in the market and competition. A return to the pre-Corona situation is just as unlikely as maintaining the current approach.
On the part of the hospitals, it is important to use digital excellence to create access to new or additional markets and providers and to define and implement the strategy with the right tools, processes and, above all, the right employees.
On the supplier side, there is a unique opportunity for dynamic, fast-acting start-ups and companies with good scouting teams in the Asian region to enter the healthcare sector. But the established players are also required to adapt their way of working and to expand and offer digital sales channels and service solutions.
But how can the “new normal” look like?
Arrange a non-binding initial consultation - we look forward to hear from you!
- Support in the selection of the "right" purchasing group organization
- Elaboration or review of the current procurement strategy
- Support in negotiations and legally compliant tendering of selected product portfolios
- Review of the strategic positioning and the current "story".
- Education and training for "new" employees in the sales department
- Coaching and support for change projects
- Addressing the existing network
- Support and initiation of change projects
- Bridging management bottlenecks
- Sourcing and negotiating alternative suppliers
- Demand pooling with corresponding legally compliant allocation
- Brokering and trading with bottleneck products
- Preparation and presentation of industry reports and market trends
- Collaboration on business plans and corresponding pitch decks
- Definition of target customers based on concrete KPIs