Just puchasing in clinics was yesterday - today and in the future you have to deal with increasingly complex processes and requirements. Procurement management does not only mean the fight for the supposedly best price, but also means the best holistic solution taking into account medical requirements, patient well-being and DRG-based orienation. In order to make it clear what we see as the challenges of the future, we have formulated central questions in strategic procurement that every responsible person probably asks.
- Are you sure that your clinic is in the right GPO?
- Is your clinic purchasing organized for the future and is it working on the relevant topics?
- Does your clinic purchase achieve verifiable material cost savings?
- As a public contractor, do you award contracts in accordance with public procurement law?
- Are purchasing results implemented in your clinics together with the users?
- Does your purchasing department achieve economic negotiation results in procurement projects and can you assess that?
- Is your procurement strategy clearly formulated?
- Do you have the right staff with the right skills in the right responsibilities?
If you answer only one of these questions with NO, we recommend a non-binding initial consultation - then you decide whether we are a good fit for you.